Junior Account Leader (Full Time)
Position will be open in late-May 2016.
Requirements: BA, BS required; degree in Marketing/Advertising/Communications preferred, minimum 2 years professional experience.
Snavely Associates has an opening for a Junior Account Leader to organize and track the efficient delivery of print, video, and web projects. Ideal candidate is a quick and adaptive learner, is detail-oriented, and possesses strong proactive problem-solving and communication skills. Incumbent will work with and support senior account leadership in management of creative projects and communication with external partners/clients.
Key areas of responsibility:
– Owns production process including weekly team status meetings and is responsible for creating and maintaining project schedules
– Manages designer workloads to ensure full capacity
– Manages photo library and incoming client materials/assets for all projects
– Maintains production software (Basecamp & Dapulse) to manage the flow of work through the firm
– Coordinates with external partners (writers, web developers, strategists)
– Owns print process and relationship with printers and other external vendors
– Communicates effectively with clients, with oversight
– Manages low-complexity projects and internal projects
– Sets up meetings, includes correct people, and provides precise, actionable meeting notes
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Marcy McClure (email@example.com).
Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Requirements: BA, BS, or equivalent art degree and a minimum of 2 years of graphic design experience. Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite is a must.
Snavely Associates is looking for a graphic designer for our State College office. Ideal candidates possess deep professional curiosity, a willingness to stretch boundaries, and the ability to work well within a team environment. Specific position responsibilities include the conceptualization, development, and production of visual solutions for digital and print communications.
To apply, submit your resume and online portfolio to Marcy McClure (firstname.lastname@example.org).